During the last year the Health Insurance market has changed dramatically.
Whether you have a group health insurance plan, or you are covered by an individual health insurance policy, you may want to review the health insurance options available to you under the Affordable Care Act. You may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period.
Special Enrollment Period qualifiers:
- Did you or anyone in your household lose health insurance coverage in the last 60 days or do you expect to lose it in the next 60 days?
- Are you on COBRA, and do the premiums cost more than 8% of your household modified adjusted gross income?
- Did you have a change in your circumstance?
- o Marriage?
- o Divorce?
- o A new baby?
- o Adopted a child or had a child placed with you for foster care?
- o Moved to a new address?
- o Had a change in income?
Open enrollment for 2015 starts November 15, 2014. Anyone not enrolled in an employer based plan is eligible to enroll.
Small businesses (2 or more employees) are eligible to apply using the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) at any time, and do not have to wait until their current plan ends.
If you, or someone you know, needs assistance with health insurance send an email to Corrine at email@example.com
Better yet, complete our Health Insurance Questionnaire and send it back to us to find out the options available to you!
Ralph D. Bultman & Corrine A. Bultman